Highgate Management is a dynamic development advisory and project management firm that has a number of opportunities for a capable, conscientious and driven Project Manager to join our team based in its Circular Quay office.
Founded in 1992, Highgate has extensive experience in the client side delivery of industrial, residential, commercial, educational, hospitality and retail developments. The current workload is NSW and Queensland based.
Reporting to the directors and senior management you will have the opportunity to showcase and improve your skills across the entire life of the project; in addition to supporting and driving key operational activities. You will take on a consultative and proactive approach whilst facilitating the development process and managing your team ensuring that the project milestones are met. You will have a strong understanding of construction programs and be client orientated with a commercial approach.
Key skills required:
- 8+ years experience working in the construction/development industry with ideally 2 years of project management experience.
- A proven track record of working both autonomously and in a team
- Understand the whole development process
- High professionalism, whilst responding to demanding clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding team and stakeholder management skills
- Be self-motivated and driven
- A good working knowledge of delivering projects to time and budget, forward planning and an ability to troubleshoot where needed
- Appropriate tertiary qualification
- Industrial, civil or residential sector experience beneficial
Interested applicants please send a covering letter and resume to
Please note no agency resumes will be accepted
Highgate Management is an equal opportunity employer