Highgate Management is a dynamic development advisory and project management firm that has a number of opportunities for a capable, conscientious and driven Project Coordinator to join our team based in its Circular Quay office.
Founded in 1992, Highgate has extensive experience in the client side delivery of industrial, residential, commercial, educational, hospitality and retail developments. The current workload is NSW and Queensland based.
In this diverse role you will work with a team of experienced professionals and provide support to the project. Reporting to the directors and project managers, we are looking for someone from a building or design background, or a site supervisor who wants to move into a Client Side Project Management role.
Key skills required:
- 1 year + experience in building/design management
- Understanding of what happens on a construction site and a high level of commercial awareness
- Must have a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Strong customer focus with a commercial approach
- Excellent technological knowledge
- Excellent IT capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your career into project management. Highgate Management offers a fast paced, friendly, professional and dynamic work environment.