Highgate Management is a dynamic development advisory and project management firm that has a number of opportunities for a capable, conscientious and driven Senior Project Manager to join our team based in its Circular Quay office.
Founded in 1992, Highgate has extensive experience in the client side delivery of industrial, residential, commercial, educational, hospitality and retail developments. The current workload is NSW and Queensland based.
Reporting to the director, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills across the entire project life; in addition to supporting and driving key operational activities. You will work on multiple projects, taking on a consultative and proactive approach to client management whilst managing your team, ensuring that the project milestones are met. You will have a strong understanding of construction programs and be client orientated with a commercial approach.
Key skills required:
- 8+ years experience working as a project manager covering large scale and/or multiple projects
- Degree in civil or industrial engineering
- A proven track record of working autonomously
- Need to understand the whole development process
- High professionalism, whilst responding to demanding clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated and driven
- A thorough understanding of the civil works, roads, drainage and earthworks
- An in depth knowledge of Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental requirements
- A good working knowledge of delivering projects to time and budget, forward planning and an ability to troubleshoot where needed
- Industrial, civil or residential sector experience beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in high profile and significant projects. It is an on-going contract in a exciting busy environment with an attractive salary package.