We see a growing trend for organisations to implement project management, whether it is for special assignments, programs of work or in managing business / operational change.
There are two options available when looking for project management expertise:
- To hire or employ personnel directly and manage the project management function ‘in house’.
- To utilise the services of an external project management consultancy.
To establish your own ‘in house’ project management function is quite a challenge, involving:
- establishing robust project management systems and processes
- finding the individual(s) with the correct blend of skills and knowledge for this to happen quickly and effectively.
This can be a high risk strategy for an organisation with limited experience in project management.
We combine recruitment and project management expertise (ISO 9001:2008 accredited) to provide you with the means to engage project management professionals ‘in house’ and establish your own project planning and control processes.
We do this by:
- understanding the business brief and the skill levels required to meet your objectives
- thoroughly vetting potential professionals and help to integrate them into your organisation
- providing ‘ready to go’ systems and technology and provide ongoing support including training, technical support and project audits.