Highgate is a property and infrastructure development management consultancy which is agile and technology savvy. Our services are provided with senior management involvement in every project.
We offer a commercially tested project planning and delivery service to private development organisations and a robust project management service for government groups with effective stakeholder management capability. As outlined in this website, our project experience extends across almost all property sectors and includes projects in niche engineering.
At its essence our services approach is to combine effective project information management systems with critical and creative thinking with an overarching professional Client focused approach. Highgate’s strength is also in holding a dual focus on the big picture and considering the possibilities with also being diligent about taking care of the small details.
Regardless of whether we are undertaking a feasibility of a 250Ha industrial site, preparing a business case and procurement strategy for a new $400M hospital or managing the planning and delivery of a commercial office tower, our aim is always the same and that is to:
- give Clients absolute confidence that their interests and objectives are being well looked after;
- find the best and most creative ways to significantly increase value to our Clients and reduce the risks they are exposed to; and
- deliver 100% on the Clients requirements.
Therefore, we don’t just routinely plan projects and deliver them on time, cost and quality, we actively look for solutions to surpass our clients expectations, its our point of difference. Some examples are:
- Highgate started its journey in the early 90’s by proposing and then delivering a 105 bed Student Accommodation project that required us to find a suitable property but to also resolve the funding for the project whilst satisfying government lending constraints for the University.
- We delivered the $180M Gehry Partners designed UTS Business School which is one of Australia’s most challenging buildings to design and construct by implementing a construction procurement method that involved early contractor involvement to overcome the buildability issues and provide budget and time certainty in what many would have seen as a very unlikely outcome.
- We saved a property investor from an almost certain significant loss by taking over their project and securing planning permissions in a very short time frame. We achieved this by identifying the key issues quickly and navigating the best solutions including applying a good dose of emotional intelligence to get everyone ‘buying in’ regardless of their position to allow the project to proceed.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia utilized our knowledge and expertise in automated warehousing projects to review a storage facility in Victoria receiving some very insightful observations from us.
Highgate is one of Australia’s oldest Project Management consultancy groups. Over the years we have continually questioned how we should craft our service to give the best outcomes to our Clients. We look forward to demonstrating to you our competitive advantage that will ensure your project is planned and delivered with the best chance of success.