Highgate provides best practice Project Controls and leadership for all types of civil and engineering projects from inception through to operation.
We implement effective and transparent project control systems that include the following functions:
- Planning, Scheduling and Reporting.
- Cost & Value Engineering.
- Change Management.
- Earned Value Systems.
- Risk and opportunity assessment and associated cost assessment.
- Delay, disruption and mitigation assessments.
QA Project Management Systems
Project Controls are supported by Highgate Management’s AS9001:2008 accredited QA system including the following management disciplines:
- WHS&E Management.
- Quality Management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Value Management and Value Engineering.
- Human Resource Management.
- Communications Management.
Above image: Diamantina Power Station, QLD.